Monday, November 20, 2006

SWAMPED!!!`

Swamped!!! HELP!!! I NEED WRITERS!!!

I'm sure you have noticed the recent drop in frequency of posts here at change addicts. I apologize repeatedly for not getting more posts up, but I have been swamped! More time wasters at work and more meetings when I'm not at work!

I need writers. Many of you frequently contribute fantastic comments and I want to encourage you to go one step further. Please... even if you don't think you are a good writer... post to me! I would love to see a bounty of ideas flow through this place.

It's in the group supply... not in mine alone. So either post as a comment to this post, or contact me at kenhendrix24@hotmail.com and I will add you as a contributer. Thanks again for listening and I can't wait to hear your thoughts and ideas.

1 comment:

tam7777 said...

I do know that whatever that is in your heart good or bad will come out and reguardless of how good you think it's covered up it will come out at a time you think not.