Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shaking the World - When strategy meets Reality!

I am actually out of town today... and I only have a few minutes to post so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I had an opportunity to begin to listen to a series of messages by Lance Wallnau today. I haven't been this excited in years. I can finally see a purpose behind the strategic thinking that drives most people crazy. I found another piece of the niche I am designed for. I now know why I think in years instead of days. Why I want to be planning 3 years from now more than I do next week. I may be a freak, but at least I'm a freak with purpose. You will be hearing more and more in the coming weeks about what I heard today, but right now I want to soak in it a little more.

Let me just introduce it as the most Strategic moment of reality that I have heard in recent years. It is the most intentional description of the kingdom reality and its practical application that I have heard. The way I have understood the Kingdom of God, has always related me to my small part in the Kingdom. What I need to do on a day to day basis to be a Kingdom Heir, however this series of messages is viral. It has completely changed my perspective on what the Kingdom is and what it will take for us to see it. It will demand strategic initiatives that will see the entire kingdom equipped with specific tools and a in depth strategic plan for "WORLD DOMINATION". Dr Evil has nothing on me LOL! I now know without a shadow of a doubt that I am designed to help build that plan! I have been built as a piece to develop practical strategies for arming, training, and aiming people!

So, how does this apply to you? You have a piece as well! You have a part in taking the kingdom. Whether it is business, arts, education, politics, or any other mountain that you want to take, scout, or infiltrate you have a place. Your success is not seperate from your "spiritual life". There are places that you are called to that do not fit inside of the traditional mold of "spiritual callings", but there is one thing about it, when you find your place you are one bad motor scooter! You will know that you know that you know that you have discovered a piece of the puzzle that is yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about something and it seems as though it may fit with this subject but even though it may not these are my thoughts...

I have the honor and privilage to work with middle schoolers at church twice a week I haven't been with them long but theres something on the inside of me that just rises up when I am with them.

We talk about change and changing our world, our personal world and the world around us, these middle schoolers or young teens are part of my world and the thing that keeps hitting are words.

Let me give an example... the other week we were doing an activity with them and one young lady got up to speak(the activity was for them to guess a word with out that word being said, but you could use words to describe them) but she gets up to speak and even before she says any thing some of the boys say dumb, ugly and when this was spoken every thing in me wanted to scream, I could not take it, I could not allow it, so class was stopped and the issue was discussed.

Then at work I was speaking with a father and he said sometimes to motive his kids he will call them stupid so they will work harder.

We say we want change, I say I want change... I am one of those young children that has heard the parent call me dumb, stupid, good for nothing... but I am not those things but so many belive themselfs to be the things they are told to change a generation, our words are vital, every thing we say is heard, every action is wactched. What we say is important to somebody.

These young teens I get to work with not only have I found my words influence them but they influece myself. What do I say about myself? What do I believe about myself? When does the strategy really meet reality?

Our words can change the world, our world, the worlds of the ones around us and what are we doing with them?
I want to impact a generation including myself who believes in great things, who belives the impossible to be the possible, and I want those young teens to do the same... So my rise today... my heart today...Is watch what you say to the ones around you and to yourself...