Friday, July 14, 2006

Braying Asses Make the Best Teachers

You know, I'm learning some things. We all have had to work with people from time to time who are not the easiest to get along with and, at least for me, seemed to be braying asses!

God forbid, but I think He is using them in my life to make me something better! Leading people who are already going in the same direction isn't very difficult! But what about people who are stubborn, hard headed, and LOUD about it? Can you lead them? Can you make them go where you need them to? Can you use their strength and make them into something more?

Or do you just stand there, like I often do, and wish they would shut up and get to work.

Dang, why does God have to use this whole relationship thing... and why do I have to LEAD PEOPLE!!! It would be so much easier all by myself!

No comments: