Friday, July 28, 2006

Just an Update

Just an update. Some of you may have been wondering why the posts have slowed down a little bit. I haven't forgotten about the site and I'm not letting it slip, I just decided that I was rushing us through some of the topics and I wanted to allow a little more time for soaking in the information. Don't worry there is still plenty to come from Change Addicts, in the mean time if you have something you would like to add or post yourself please either comment on this post, or contact me in however you think you can! I'm always looking for great content. I want this to become a community of change addicts, not just one man's rant about change!

Thanks for reading and participating, have a great day!

PS Besides if I post everyday in the same way at the same time, that becomes a routine, and I HATE ROUTINE!

No comments: