Thursday, August 31, 2006

I’m A Lustful Person Part 2

If you attack what I’m passionate about should I not get angry? If you give me what I’m passionate about should I not become excited? Should not the pursuit of my passion make me joyful and give me purpose. Do I have to live according to a set of rules that tell me who I am and what I should feel. Who am I and what makes me, me?

If I tried to take away what you love, would you die fighting for it? If not, I wonder if you truly loved it at all. Words come cheap in our society today. Yes, I get angry. Yes, I get excited. Yes, I have passion that lures me into acting in an unconventional manner at times. Is that not the spice of life? My love of life produces the passion that can be seen by those around me. It can be felt by those that hear me. It can change those that understand me.

Changing the world around you doesn’t always mean that you have to make sense. Sometimes the fact that it doesn’t make sense will rapture you into a world of believing that one person can make a difference.

Passion, Desire, Lust, It is the thing that causes you to act against all reason. It does not replace reason. It gives reason strength, emotion, and life. It takes what I know, what I understand and moves it into relevance. It gives my education purpose by giving it motion. To deny it would be to deny who I am. To suppress it would be to steal from those around me. I am a lustful person. My desire is to grow and change, to fulfill destiny to change the world around me, to make a difference in my generation and the next. Who cares if anyone ever knows who you are? At the end of this life, what else is going to matter? I am a lustful person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only people that make any kind of impression on me are the passionate ones. I have never really thought about it, but the only people I even remember are the ones who are different. What could be more important...me becoming who I am, loving what I love so passionately that others see it, and are changed by it. My goal, my heart, is for me to fulfill by purpose, but more than that for others to fulfill their purpose. And how do you do that? I don't remember hearing of a book that will tell the you the 12 steps to making others a success. If I am truly doing what I was sent here to do, I really do believe it will leave an impression on others, without me having to say anything. I will not have to write a book about my life, or go around announcing my passions to everyone, being who I was designed to be will be sufficent.
I am only getting frustated now, because lanuage is limiting in trying to convey what I am feeling. I am just going to be me, continue to grow and change, pursue my purpose, no matter what the cost. That is all I have to offer.

Anonymous said...

The way I see it is there are over 6 billion people on the planet, 99.9% of which are doing the same thing. Why not be different? Obviously, if what 6 billion people were doing was the RIGHT thing, the world would look nothing like it does now. I think one lie we sometimes fall prey to is that "there's no room for me and my idea". That's idiocy. There's no room for "just another idea", but your passion about what you represent will make room for it!