Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy 50th Post Change Addicts!

I want to take today and celebrate the fact that this is officially our 50th post here on change addicts. It has been so much fun seeing the site grow as well as seeing the amazing ideas that come from each and every one of you. I believe that what has begun here is a mere taste of what is to come. I can see this post becoming the "go to" place for an entire generation of change addicts. I can see this very blog setting the pace for businesses, governments, and artists, I can see blogs coming out of this blogs, authors from my commenters, and most importantly a lasting multi-generational fire that ignites here.

However, this fire is not about me, and I cannot carry it alone. I want to ask you if you are a carrier of change? Apostle David Coker says that there are 5 stages of any "vision". The first stage is the Entrance stage. This stage is where the people become introduced to it. They find out about the vision. They can see some of the outward expression of the vision.

The Second stage is the pioneering stage. I believe presently as far as this blog is concerned, we are at this stage. We are beginning to settle the land of change addicts. We are launching out into new areas and beginning to establish ourselves.

The last 3 stages which are still to come for us are the Building Level, which is rooted in Expansion, Growth, and "mastery". This is where Change Addicts will begin to see it's style, pattern, and structure more clearly. It will be an architectural stage. A planning for future multiplication. Pieces of this stage have already begun.

Finally, are THE VOICE and GOVERNING stages. These are still somewhat distant to us, however, still not so far away. We will explore more on them as we approach them. Understand that each of us are at different places in this continuum according to the pattern and vision that we are following and connected to. When I say we are at the Pioneering stage, I am talking only about change addicts as a web site.

The fact is that ultimately the success and failure of this blog is not in my hands. It is in yours. You are the ones who have the access to lead your world. You are the one that can begin to become the carrier of this message. It's not about this website become the largest in the world, it's about the voice and the message we carry becoming one of the loudest that is out there. However, I cannot carry this alone. I need people who can carry the weight of this message, who will pioneer, and break new ground, who will see to it that their friends, their enemies, and every leader or potential leader they encounter can has access to a voice for change, for debate, and for purpose.

I hereby give each of you the response-ability for making this message known worldwide. I can't wait to see what happens.

Normally, this is where the tele-evangelist or the mda-athon would ask for money, however I don't want your money (yet...lol). Instead I merely ask that you find ways to promote change through promoting this blog and the thoughts on it, to every friend, enemy, and leader that you encounter!

Thanks for 50 great posts and I look for MANY MANY MORE TO COME!!!

KEEP ON CHANGING!
KEN

No comments: