Monday, September 11, 2006

It Matters. . .

I'll give you my reply on Steve's Passion Tomorrow, instead I have something burning in me today.


It Matters - It's much more serious than you think.

Cleaning my room - It Matters
Keeping Track of my Finances - It Matters
Shaving each morning - It Matters
Dressing Nicely - It Matters
How I treat my significant other - It Matters
The Relationships I pursue - It Matters
The Success - It Matters
The Failure - It Matters
How clean I keep my truck - It Matters
If I keep my shoes, tied, shined, and which ones I wear - It Matters
What I hear on teh (the) radio - It Matters
Typos - They Matter
What time I get to work - It Matters
What time I go to bed - It Matters
What I look at on my computer - It Matters
Thank you notes - They Matter
How I use my time at work - It Matters
Where I eat - It Matters
What I eat - It Matters
How much I eat - It Matters
How I manage my time - It Matters
What I think Matters - It Matters.


What matters to you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It matters when I:
show up
Be rude
Put 100% in
Make mistakes
Be selfish
Get it right
Laugh
Be inconsiderate
Give
Encourage
Be patient
Be inconsiderate
Act tough
Act hard headed
Show my weakness
Say thank you...

Anonymous said...

Brushing my teeth.
Painting my toenails.
Rotating my tires.
BUDGETING!!!!