Thursday, September 21, 2006

Seth's "When is success, success"

Well I decided not to post today intentionally. I want you to read the attached link that is Seth's blog, but I also want you to take a look back over the last week and slowly read through and think about what was actually said. There was alot of meat to swallow and the only comments I got seemed to be just a few pieces of steak that were stuck in your teeth. Go back and think about them some more. I'm not upset in the least, I just think there was some strong words and deeper meaning hidden behind some of your instant responses. Dig around in them and find something that challenges you. A kick every now and again is good, but I hope you can find a way to methodically digest each post. If you would like... Ask PAUL... he has some great ideas on how to "digest" the posts (Thanks Paul!).


http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2006/09/successful.html

No comments: