Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sanders Says!

Finally,

One of my favorite speakers and authors has his own blog. Check out Sanderssays.com. Tim Sanders the guy who looks 22 but is really over 40 and by the way happened to be the head honcho at Yahoo, finally has his own blog. This guy is intense, you better be ready for some "love" from Tim. He will give you some practical and effective advice, and he has some amazing comment contributors. Definitely a weekly read here!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with what Sanders says. The only thing is, people (including myself) will jump to conclusions about a "certain facial expression" because of insecurities.
I've accused other people, and other people have accused me of thinking or feeling something completely opposite. We "read" other people through our own mindsets and emotions. I can only "think what you're thinking" based on past experiences and my own mindsets. I'm sure even the "greater leaders" have messed up in this area? How in world can I get to the place that relationships aren't such a "challenge" in that area? -where I KNOW that I'm discerning the "right" thing/intentions? Is it possible?